Thursday, March 21, 2019

March 21st, 2019 Just Do It

March 21st, 2019 Just Do It

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Keeping an open mind; a willingness, and desire to learn, is a critically important thing along this road. You might even say it's the most important thing. Humility is also critically important, of course, but that kind of fits right in, just ahead of an open mind and willingness to learn, right?

One of the key things for me is starting each day believing and declaring, I don't "got this," it isn't automatic, and I need help to make it one more day. This truthful perspective runs counter to what most of us are used to saying to ourselves and others. The old language of, "Come on, you got this--you know what to do, just do it," doesn't work. "Just do it," to me, means--just do the daily practice, hold onto those rails of support, keep the structure in place, and stay aware and mindful along the way. Some days are easy. Some more challenging. That's life!!















I learned that tilapia is better grilled than oven "fried." I tried preparing it the same way I often prepare catfish and it just wasn't the same last night. It was too dry. I like to experiment in the kitchen! I still ate it, it wasn't too bad. I was actually looking for salmon but I couldn't find one that worked for me. They were out of the plain fresh salmon--instead, what I found was coated in sauces and things loaded with sugar. Maybe next time. I'm not a big fan of tilapia anyway.   

Featured Tweet:


Last night's dinner















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

1 comment:

  1. My grocery store has bags of "tilapia loins" that are SO much better than regular little old skinny tilapia fillets - I really have to look around for them, though!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.