Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March 5th, 2019 Way Of The Food

March 5th, 2019 Way Of The Food

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.


















An old friend and radio colleague, Jack Bush, posted this old photo of him (on the left), me, and the late newsman, Harry Benson (Gilstrap) on his Facebook page. I see photos like this and it brings back a bunch of memories. Memories of Jack and Harry and what we three did together at that radio station twenty-five years ago come flooding back. Memories of Harry, who passed away too young, come back too. Harry became one of my broadcasting mentors. Food was/is my addiction, his were other things--but we both connected in that way, I suppose. His took him too soon. Mine could have done the same and still could if I go the way of the food. Jack has had his own transformation over the years. I was so happy for Jack when he started working for the mighty KVOO in Tulsa. I'm pretty sure it was the station where he always wanted to land. Lastly, this photo recalls 500 pound me and all the limitations my size and poor health created. I pray I never go back. 


Dinner last night: Oven "fried" fresh catfish filets, fresh cut and baked sweet potato fries and green beans.

I enjoyed a good visit with mom before coming home and preparing dinner. I took the night off from the gym--I'll be headed back there this evening.

Thank you for the tremendous response to yesterday's blog post. It's always a blessing to feel like  something I've shared helped someone. That's important to me.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Have you listened to the unabridged audio version of my book? Get yours today!

With a donation of $20 or more to The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser, You'll receive the entire unabridged audio version of my book, Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back-narrated by me on mp3 disc!! This includes shipping. Increased donation increments of at least $20 will include an additional mp3 disc of the unabridged audio version, perfect to give as a gift!
Also, the two-hour recorded YouPlan Workshop is available for a minimum $25 donation.

To donate, send an email request to transformation.road@gmail.com, and I'll send you a secure invoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.