Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 14th, 2016 I'm This And She's That

August 14th, 2016 I'm This And She's That

I was up earlier today after a restless night. With plans that involved taking Noah to Stillwater for lunch with mom, there' wasn't an opportunity for a nap. That's actually a great thing. Because I'm poised to be in bed by 9pm. I can't remember the last time it was lights out this early.
 photo IMG_2358 1_zpsnlhtisxs.jpg
We took Noah to the park after lunch. He didn't want to leave! I had to pick him up and carry him over my shoulder all the way to the vehicle!

Speaking of Noah, he'll have a sibling come March! My youngest daughter, Courtney, is expecting!
I'll be the grandfather of two little ones! I don't feel old enough for this--but I'm this and she's that, and it's happening! I can't wait to see how Noah handles the role of big brother.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I stayed connected with support contacts, I exceeded my water goal and a big one---I'm hitting the pillow by 9pm.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.