Sunday, August 7, 2016

August 7th, 2016 Solid Day

August 7th, 2016 Solid Day

This may be a long night with storms out west headed in this direction. I may end up getting activated for on-air coverage. I'll keep tonight's edition rather short.

I took it easy today. I slept well and I even enjoyed a little more with a nap this afternoon. I made it over to Amber's this evening. Amber's been wanting some of my guacamole--and by golly, we did it! We enjoyed some quality daddy/daughter time.

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. I had a wonderful workout at the gym. And I enjoyed a few support exchanges throughout the day.

Solid day.

I'll let the Tweets tell a little more...

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Feed:






































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Others are not walking in our shoes so I guess it's good to try to remember that it is just their opinion. Means nothing as far as facts are concerned. Not easy but we can do it.
    N~
    N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog everyday. It inspires me

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.