Friday, August 26, 2016

August 26th, 2016 A Great Thing

August 26th, 2016 A Great Thing

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I stayed connected with good support and I met my daily water goal.

I also worked on my podcast tonight! I'm so excited about this new podcast. There's quite a bit of prep work into getting everything set up. But once it's set, it'll be much easier.

It's been an incredibly busy Friday all the way around. I made sure to grab a nap this afternoon, in order for me to be able to work tonight. And I'm off tomorrow--and that's a great thing. It'll be the only Saturday I have off for at least the next three weeks. I'll be sleeping in well, in not long.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.