Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 30th, 2016 Long Day

August 30th, 2016 Long Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed in contact with good support connections. And I had a great workout tonight.

It's been a very long day. I'm opting for an "almost" Tweets Only, tonight. It's the smartest move for me at the moment. I'm super tired.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.