Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 25th, 2016 A Nice Groove

August 25th, 2016 A Nice Groove

I really felt a nice groove today. I took exceptional care with my food and exercise and had an accomplished day at the studio. I took care of my daily disciplines and I feel a sense of stability as a result.

This is a nice example of a solid maintenance day.

I'm up keeping an eye on the weather again tonight. I must wrap this short.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed connected with good support and I took a nap in preparation for what I'm doing as I write this post!

A big announcement is coming soon about my upcoming podcast! I'm super excited to finally be on the brink of making this project happen!!

Oh--it is Throwback Thursday, isn't it? Here's a few throwbacks:
  photo Beforeshotmomandme2.jpg
With mom, circa 2007 We've both lost weight since this one!
 photo a96ff44c-c16b-402c-8aaa-4dfd12237917_zpsnnbprppg.jpg
 photo IMG_0884_zpsxoujf755.jpg
Wearing my "dogbite" jeans at Radio City! I miss New York! Hope to go back someday, soon!
#tbt

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:








































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.