Sunday, September 25, 2016

September 25th, 2016 One More Thing

September 25th, 2016 One More Thing

I had a rare Sunday night booking for emcee/dj duties at a huge wedding. I don't do a lot of these, but occasionally, I get a call. This was the first time to do one on a Sunday night.

It's late--and as much as I want to write about this weekend, I must yield to better judgement and go to sleep.

I'm super excited about the release of Transformation Planet episode 2 featuring Kathleen Miles! It'll be released tomorrow night. I'm still trying to decide when the best time would be for a release day each week. Considering this weekend's schedule, Monday night worked better. I'll pick one that can be easily consistent.

I'll let the Tweets take it the rest of the way.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I met my daily water goal and although it wasn't an intentional workout--my activity level was super high. Believe me, tonight was a workout! And I stayed connected with excellent support contacts!

Oh, one more thing...

The next 8-week session of the weight loss support groups I cofacilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Life Coach Gerri, starts October 3rd and 4th. We have a spot for you. But don't wait, spaces are filling quickly!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at transformation.road@gmail.com or Kathleen at totalkathy@aol.com

Here are the sign up links:
Monday Night Primary Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-october-3rd-monday-night-group 6pm Central/7pm Eastern/5pm Mountain/4pm Pacific

Monday Night One-On-One Premium Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-premium-group-october-3rd-800-pm-eastern 7:05pm Central/8:05pm Eastern/6:05pm Mountain/5:05pm Pacific

Tuesday Night Primary Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-october-4th-monday-night-group-800-pm-eastern 7pm Central/8pm Eastern/6pm Mountain/5pm Pacific

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.