Saturday, July 22, 2017

July 22nd, 2017 Not A Bad Place

July 22nd, 2017 Not A Bad Place

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal by 7.5 cups, I stayed well connected with solid support, and I worked out at the YMCA.

I had some breakthrough thoughts today when it comes to goal setting. I keep making elements of my plan--the ones I consider non-negotiable elements, part of my daily goals list. My goals must stretch a little further, otherwise, I'm staying in one place. It's not a bad place. But I want to do more. I'm giving this some focused attention!

I picked up my oldest daughter, Amber, this evening for a play and dinner. We enjoyed the production, the dinner, and we always enjoy the conversation--and the laughs. It was a good time!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.