Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 1st, 2017 Makes Me Smile

July 1st, 2017 Makes Me Smile

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I was very active today with two location broadcasts. A big ice cream truck was following me around today. Seriously, at both broadcasts at different clients, the Buzzy Bee Treats bus was right there. I was fine--totally fine...it was humorous to me...being followed by an ice cream truck most of the day...and I didn't lose my mind!! That's the thing about it that makes me smile.

I'm looking forward to some time off. I'm picking up my oldest grandson and mom tomorrow for a trip back to our hometown. Everyone agreed on a buffet place for late lunch tomorrow afternoon. I didn't have a vote. I'm optimistic about making wise choices within the boundaries of my plan in that environment.

I'm getting some really good sleep tonight--oh my, yes, indeed.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.