Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July 4th, 2017 Rhythm

July 4th, 2017 Rhythm

I'm going to get this posted before I collapse. I didn't get home from tonight's event and post work back at the studio until 1:30am. Part of that time was spent waiting for a taxi to transport me back to the lake to pick up the station vehicle. I'm exhausted now!

Good thing I made tomorrow a vacation day. I think I'll be adding another just for good measure. I need some down time!

I picked up mom so she could join me at my broadcast from the big fireworks event tonight at the lake. We had a great time, a good visit, and the fireworks were wonderful! Amber joined us for a couple hours, too!

I hope you had a fantastic 4th of July, or if you're outside the United States, I hope you had a fantastic Tuesday!

I'm doing something tomorrow night I haven't done in years. I'm doing an open mic at The Looney Bin Comedy Club in Wichita. It's a short 5-minute set. I'm meeting a comedian buddy of mine and we're doing it! It'll be fun. If I'm making tomorrow a "vacation" day, and I am--then I need to travel and do something! It's only an hour away--and it is something, so I'm good.

Food rhythm was off today simply because I slept in so well this morning. And that, combined with the all-evening broadcast from the lake--and eating things we picked up at the store--it felt tilted. But it worked.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water, had some good family time, and stayed well-connected with solid support.

I'm dropping in bed.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.