Sunday, July 23, 2017

July 23rd, 2017 Very Particular

July 23rd, 2017 Very Particular

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

I did a little traveling today in order to pick up a loved one coming up for the funeral service tomorrow. It's been a long day, but a good day. I had a chance to see some family I haven't in a very long time. Tomorrow will include more, I'm sure.

I'm still doing my radio show in the morning--so it's an early alarm for me. My schedule lately has meant a lot of meals, especially evening meals, at restaurants. I'm looking forward to getting back to my regular home prepared evening meals starting tomorrow evening. Although I'm very particular about my selections when I dine out, and I do ok, I much prefer preparing my meals at home.

I'm hitting the pillow!

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.