Thursday, July 6, 2017

July 6th, 2017 Purest Joy

July 6th, 2017 Purest Joy

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

My grandson Noah turned four years old today and we had a wonderful birthday party. He was super excited the entire time. Watching him exhibit the purest joy ever is an absolute gift to witness.









It's back to work tomorrow. I'm dropping in bed!

Today's Accountability Tweets:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.