Sunday, July 9, 2017

July 9th, 2017 Her Day

July 9th, 2017 Her Day

Mom turned 72 years old today. It was her day--and we made it great! Several family members were unable to attend today's celebration, so it was a small gathering. It was full of laughs, fun, Amber is pregnant, great visiting, and good food, too. Oh--and did I mention? Amber is pregnant!!

My oldest daughter is having a baby! I knew last night but was sworn to secrecy. Amber made the announcement today and told grandma at our gathering. We had plenty to talk about! It was a fun get together.

When the pie selection wasn't to our party's desire, we moved to a different restaurant for pie and coffee. I simply enjoyed coffee and conversation, and it was wonderful.

I'm very grateful for so many blessings happening all around. I had a chance to rest very well last night--and it really felt great today.

Some pictures from our outing...
Mom and Me. She doesn't look 72!





















Gifts!!!





















Mom, Me, my son-in-law KL, and Amber




















Amber is going to have a baby!!















Yes!!!!!! We're crazy excited!
Noah, Oliver, and now, either Reagan or Kenneth. Both of my daughters are mommas!! How is that possible???

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I stayed connected with support, and I made time for a nice little workout this evening, here at home.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.