Wednesday, May 15, 2019

May 15th, 2019 A Wonderful Thing

May 15th, 2019 A Wonderful Thing

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I waste too much lettuce. I buy it fresh, I use some--then I leave the rest, revisit it a few days later, and toss it because it's all yucky. I'm sure there are many tips for keeping lettuce longer--but I think my solution tonight was a good one. Eat it all! I enjoyed preparing dinner tonight and it started with a big ole bowl of lettuce. Press play on the Instagram post below to see the salad assembly.

I'm so glad I went to the doctor last week. He prescribed the perfect combination of meds. To be out of that pain is a wonderful thing.

I'm feeling well enough to give some good thought to reconnecting with a reasonable and consistent plan for exercise. I'm feeling rather positive and motivated--and that's good. Now--time for action!

Featured Instagram:

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.