Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May 8th, 2019 Didn't Match

May 8th, 2019 Didn't Match

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My plan and Mother Nature's plan didn't match yesterday. My plan was preparing salmon for dinner, getting some exercise, and preparing for some late night weather coverage. The weather coverage required starting much sooner than anticipated. I left the salmon in the fridge, grabbed an apple and some strawberries as a holdover to a late dinner, and headed into the studio.

I did get a small window for dinner, later, and Kristin joined me for Mexican. I enjoyed a chicken fajita salad--one of the few salads I actually enjoy! It was rushed--then right back to coverage at work.

It was well after 1am when I left--and as soon as I laid down, here we go again with the sinus pressure and pain. It didn't subside until almost 4am--and by that time it was too late to think I could make it for my morning show. I took the prescribed Zpack and I'm continuing to take some over the counter stuff, plus a nasal spray to help open things up--and still. I may need to set an appointment with my doctor for something better.

I'm about to head into work. My morning routine is finished, food is planned for the day, and I'm ready for a good one. I certainly hope Mother Nature's plans align with mine a little better today!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.