Thursday, May 9, 2019

May 9th, 2019 Out Of My System

May 9th, 2019 Out Of My System

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The sinus infection rages on. The sleeplessness, the mouth pain, and now ear pain--is annoying and a mess, but it'll be okay. Just a thing in need of attention. I made it to the doctor today for something to kick it out of my system. He prescribed Augmentin and a round of steroids, then added: "And feel free to throw whatever OTC stuff you want in there."  What's strange is, for some reason--swishing water around, helps. I've been drinking more water as a result. I don't recommend the sinus infection method for increasing water consumption.

The practice of preparing extra at dinner to use for lunch the next day is working well. I don't do it every day, but enough for it to be something different, occasionally.



















Last night's dinner and today's lunch:















The break from daily lunch tostadas has been a good change-up for me. It takes a little more planning ahead, but it's worth it.

This sinus infection has really done a number on me, especially this week. I'll take the meds and it'll get better.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.