Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May 29th, 2019 Cool

May 29th, 2019 Cool

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I enjoyed a good 30-minute walk in the park, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm not sure how long the endorphin shot from a good walk is supposed to last, but for some reason, I've felt great today. I'm not going to try to figure it out; don't want to ruin it. I'll just live this wave of positive energy or natural chemicals or whatever it is floating around my brain.

I'm excited about something that's coming soon!! Very soon, you'll be able to get your very own "I'm Choosing Change" bracelets. On the inside of the bracelet, it says "Before Change Chooses Me." They're cool! These are not the leather variety I offered years ago. These new bracelets will be premium engraved rubber. As soon as they're available, I'll give you details on how to get yours!

I just finished a location broadcast at the library. We were there promoting the summer reading program and a free concert on the library lawn. It's a wonderful thing to be writing about an outdoor concert with sunshine and blue skies considering the weather pattern we've experienced lately.

The adult services librarian made my afternoon when she informed me that people come in "all the time" requesting my book. That felt great! I'm grateful. I hope something in there resonates deeply with whoever reads the story.
Click to enlarge












I like that they classify it as "weight loss- psychological aspects," --Isn't that the truth! I also liked that they listed me as a comedian. They were obviously not at my last show. What I didn't like, or found creepy, rather--was how my birth year was listed next to my name with a dash and a blank space, as if there's someone whose job it will be to fill in the year of my death someday in the very distant future (God willing).

I've survived this long, which didn't seem so likely years ago. The owners of the broadcasting company I work for recently found an old "lost" before pic. I can't remember if I've shared that here or not, recently...so here it is, in a bright orange custom sewn jacket and all of 500 pounds-plus.


















Dinner is in the oven and I'm getting ready to facilitate tonight's support group conference call. By the way, we're three weeks away from a new 8-week session. If you're interested in joining our support team, email me!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.