Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10th, 2016 Another Day

July 10th, 2016 Another Day

Today has been full of exercise! I'm completely wiped out. I'm opting for a Tweets-Only tonight.

Today, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie. Today, I remained abstinent from refined sugar. Today, I exceeded my daily water goal. Today, I naturally exercised well, with lots of walking. Today, I stayed connected with support connections.

I made today work well.

I'll go for another day like today, tomorrow!

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:










































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. If you are getting tired of Chipotle at lunch, you might look to see if there is a Pret a Manger around when you are ready to eat. I've always found them to be a good option when I've been in NY. Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the detailed reporting from NYC! Am enjoying it!
    N~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the NYC pictures. We stayed at Club Quarters when I was on the Today Show, and enjoyed being so close to EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.