Saturday, July 2, 2016

July 2nd, 2016 Truly Epic

July 2nd, 2016 Truly Epic

Maybe the clock was wrong. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was 12:30pm and I was waking after ten solid hours of sleep. I usually wake after seven or eight hours, naturally. I must have needed it because I was out, sound.

The super late start to my day did tilt it somewhat. This tilting of the day affects my food schedule and plan. I adjusted well and got on with enjoying really nice Saturday.

I left early evening for my hometown. I picked up mom and we attended a huge Independence Day Weekend Party at my cousin Rick's place. The party was truly epic. Mom visited with Aunt Connie and I visited with my cousin Steve from Minnesota. There was a bunch of food choices at this big event. I selected some pulled pork, a homemade bean dip thingy, blue corn tortilla chips and an ounce of sharp cheddar I had brought along. I also brought my digital food scale. (see tweets below for pics from tonight's celebration)

Planning, preparing and packing. I did those things, making sure I had a backup plan for food, in the man bag, ready to go. My planning isn't too elaborate. I base it on a very simple idea. I make sure I have: What I need, when I need, where I need.

Mom and I have planned a great few days together. Tomorrow night, we're going to the big John Conlee concert. I'm introducing Conlee on stage, then after the show, mom will get a chance to meet this country music legend! Monday is 4th of July activities, then Tuesday we're celebrating Noah's and mom's birthday at a combined party.

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I was connected in active support communications and I met my minimum water goal.

It was an exceptional day!

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:






































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sean!! You have one of the cutest Moms. Bravo for staying on plan. Have fun with all the special events. Happy Birthday Mom and Noah. Patti M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the "you and your water bottle" pic over the drinking the water picture! Nice!
    N~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that picture of you & mom with the fireworks above! Fantastic!
    N~

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.