Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 23rd, 2016 So Suddenly

July 23rd, 2016 So Suddenly

I think I'm calling an audible and opting for a fast blog post and sleep. I just got back from spending some time with my oldest daughter and her husband. I think we could have talked all night! It's always an enjoyable conversation with those two. But then, and so suddenly--I started getting excessively tired!

Today was amazing. I'll let the tweets tell the tale.

Today, I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my daily water goal and I remained solidly connected with great support.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:










































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.