Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 31st, 2016 Until Today

July 31st, 2016 Until Today

A wonderful thing happened today. I enjoyed a nice visit with my 84-year-old neighbor. For two years we've exchanged small talk in passing. She somehow knows more about me than I know about her--I suppose the neighborhood conversation might have brought me up a few times. But I never made the time to stop and listen to her, until today. It did my soul good. I just asked questions and listened. She was so generous with her story and wisdom. Now I know her.  

I had a great visit with mom late afternoon/evening and of course, we dined at our favorite Mexican place. On the way home, wasn't so good. My car started having issues. It's acting as if something's clogged in the exhaust system. I'll be taking it to the mechanic tomorrow. After pulling over, turning the car off--allowing it to sit for awhile, then finally starting back and driving super slow all the way home--I'm here. It's late, but I'm here--without needing a tow truck!

Today, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my water goal and I stayed active with fantastic support connections. It was a solid day in many ways.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.