Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4th, 2016 The P's And W's

July 4th, 2016 The P's And W's

I worked an annual station event broadcast tonight. I really should have scheduled tomorrow as a day off. I didn't! I waited and waited for traffic to clear, then was stuck in traffic anyway until after 11pm--then it was straight to get mom at Amber's place, arriving home just after midnight.

I'll cut to the chase...

I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my water goal and I participated in active support communications.

I planned, prepared and packed. I had what I needed, where I needed, when I needed.

Minding The P's & W's!

Letting the tweets tell the rest.

Some days the Tweets provide a fairly decent perspective.

Alarm set to wake me in three and a half hours.

This isn't recommended!

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:








































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. I admire how you make the effort required to (no matter how busy you are) to get together with family!!! You are one fantastic guy!
    N~

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.