Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 28th, 2016 Just The Same

July 28th, 2016 Just The Same

This has been a very challenging day. Part of it was made challenging by the schedule I kept yesterday and the other part was made challenging by Mother Nature. As you may or may not know, part of my job as a broadcaster, aside from the fun part as a morning show personality, is doing live-on-air weather coverage when storms move through our listening area. When unexpected weather coverage activations happen, my job requires total flexibility. And having total flexibility, for me, requires good planning to make sure I have what I need, where I need it, when I need it.

I took exceptional care with my food today. I pursued support interactions, not because I was struggling--but there was enormous potential for struggle. Exchanging good support isn't something that only happens in crisis mode. One of the many things I've learned from Life Coach Gerri is the importance of reaching for support when things are going great, too--because then, it's much easier to communicate when things aren't going great.

In between weather coverages, I made a nap important and ended up oversleeping that much-needed nap. It tilted my day/night and runs the risk of spilling negative effects into my Friday. I'll be extra aware of this potential throughout my Friday. Fortunately, I have a very light schedule tomorrow through Sunday, so I'm not too worried--but always aware and well connected with support just the same.

I sincerely appreciate the fantastic response and all the questions about the next 8-week conference call support group sessions I'm co-facilitating with Life Coach Kathleen and Life Coach Gerri. The sessions starting August 8th and 9th are full. If you're interested in being on the team in future sessions, I'll certainly share the information when the next session draws near in late September.

Today, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I stayed well connected with support connections and I met my daily water goal.

I will now do my best to sleep. I look forward to getting more over the next few days.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that Mother Nature acted up again - needing you to report on her shenanigans. By our being aware of what the lack of sleep does to us helps us stay on track - and I needed to hear you remind me of how we need to keep a reasonable amt. of sleep in our schedule. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in September to sign up for one of the sessions. Please keep me posted. pegkirk5@gmail.com. Thanks. or should I email you so you have my email? I will probably see when you post it's coming so don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.