Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8th, 2016 Before I Shut My Eyes

July 8th, 2016 Before I Shut My Eyes

I'm letting the pictures and the Tweets tell today's story, tonight. My goal is to write tomorrow's edition in the late afternoon, allowing more time to elaborate on some of the perspectives behind the approach and thorough enjoyment of the experience.

Before I shut my eyes, one thing...

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I communicated with friends in support and I exceeded my daily water goal.

And I had a great time. I also grabbed some additional rest. It was fantastic! 

 photo IMG_9234_zpsewy570yt.jpg
Empire State Building touching the clouds!
 photo IMG_9258_zpsg702k8vq.jpg
From the observation deck of the Empire State Building
 photo IMG_0611_zpsqtygxmel.jpg
The view was stunning. It was windy and much cooler up there!

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:
Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Are you finding your fruit at the corner fruit vendors in NYC? I loved the city when I was there in late 2012, and was so happy to be able to do all the walking. I noticed there aren't a lot of overweight New Yorkers, probably because of all the walking they do! LOVED the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.