Friday, February 10, 2017

February 10th, 2017 Muscle Issue

February 10th, 2017 Muscle Issue

I've had a neck/back muscle issue going on. It's really hard to turn my head to the right. I'm alternating heat and cold packs, tonight--and basically taking it easy. It started yesterday. I just knew it would be gone today, but it wasn't--it was worse. I took some medicine after work and made it to bed for some rest. It's a little better tonight. The heat/cold thing seems to be helping.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I met my daily water goal. And I stayed solidly connected with exceptional support.

Headed to bed and hoping this improves overnight.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. You will never know how much your 3 tiered approach is helping me: Count calories (I use an easy, older point system), exercise, mental exercise. What a blessing.

    I do believe you have another book inside you focusing on the above methods! Keeping it simple is such a cloud lifted. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.