Friday, February 24, 2017

February 24th, 2017 Almost 6am

February 24th, 2017 Almost 6am

It's almost 6am Saturday morning. I just got home not long ago after a nearly all-night emergency room visit with mom. I stopped by to see her shortly after my dinner and found her in horrible shape. The nurse recommended an ambulance or private transport--I took her. She's back in her room at the nursing center after undergoing numerous tests

It was a big Friday. A solid day--and a big event tonight. I wish I had more time to write about it, but I don't. Perhaps tomorrow night.

Goodnight!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free  I exceeded expectations. And I stayed well connected with good support.

I will be sleeping-in excessively late on my Saturday.

Today's Accountability Tweets:










































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.