Sunday, February 5, 2017

February 5th, 2017 The Comeback

February 5th, 2017 The Comeback

What a game!! My goodness--I couldn't believe the comeback! It made for a late night, but it was a lot of fun. Mom joined me and a friend of mine in the party room of Ground Round for dinner and Super Bowl watching--and we had the whole room to ourselves--six big TV's!

I planned my food well for this event. I had a late brunch because I slept in nicely--so I waited for the game to eat what would have been lunch calories--instead, it was game food calories, chips and salsa and plain roasted/grilled chicken wings. We ordered dinner in the second half. Some baked cod prepared by my special request (simply baked-so sauce, no crumbs, with salt&pepper), sweet potato fries, and cottage cheese rounded out the food portion of our Super Bowl experience.

I finally made it back on the elliptical tonight. The machine kept malfunctioning, going blank--and starting over, so that was frustrating. I kept taking it back to level 20--and simply watched the clock. After being off it for awhile, 20 minutes was enough. I can certainly tell I'm out of practice!!

Transformation Planet Episode 9 featuring Winifred Morice is now available wherever you get your favorite podcasts. I hope you'll subscribe in iTunes for Apple or Google Play if you use android. When you subscribe, new episodes automatically download upon release! Thank you for listening! Below, you'll find a convenient Podbean player for this post--simply press play and enjoy! Winifred was a pure joy.




Winifred Morice's career in the world of nutrition can be traced back to her upbringing on a completely sustainable homestead in New Zealand. Her nutritional expertise helped shape Weight Watchers and eventually led to working with Richard Simmons, first on a cookbook, then on the development of the wildly successful Deal-A-Meal. Along the way, she hosted her own TV cooking show, and worked alongside Dinah Shore, Suzanne Somers and many others. Her no-nonsense, simplistic nutritional philosophy is something she communicates in easy to understand terms. In this episode of Transformation Planet, Winifred shares the details of her fascinating career, life, and takes some time to offer her best advice to anyone preparing their personal food plan.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed well connected with great support. And I had a solid 20 minutes on the elliptical. I'm calling it a great day!

Thank you for reading, listening and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sean. I'm struggling to drop 30 pounds of the 50 pounds I lost 1.5 years ago, then regained later. One can always quit, but I won't. Thank you, Sean!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.