Sunday, February 19, 2017

February 19th, 2017 If I'm Saying It

February 19th, 2017 If I'm Saying It

I'm actually doing some on-air weather coverage tonight. Which is great because I don't need to take the full credit for being up too late! I'll make this a fast one.

I spent some quality time with my grandson today. We made a trip to the duck pond, fed the ducks, played on the playground--and oh--question...Do kids just naturally not get sick on the merry-go-round?? It takes me literally seconds to feel sick on that thing--not him, oh no--he's just fine. How does that work? Anyway--fascinating to me.

We picked up grandma for Noah's return trip, giving grandma time to visit with my youngest daughter and Noah--and me, on a Sunday afternoon.

My food day was tilted after an epic sleep-in this morning. Tilted schedule, not "on tilt." It just meant eating later than even I'm cool with--and honestly, I may start intentionally going lower on days like this, simply because I'd rather do that than eat too late. And you know it's too late if I'm saying it's too late.

The latest episode of Transformation Planet is available wherever you find your favorite podcasts--in iTunes, Google Play and countless other sources. Thank you for subscribing! Please leave a rating or review if you can. Also, if you have any suggestions, questions or anything else, email me directly: transformation.road@gmail.com Here's a convenient Podbean player of the latest episode. Simply press play to listen directly from this page.

Joy Bauer is one of America's leading health and nutrition experts. She's a regular on NBC's Today Show, founder of The Joy Fit Club, and the author of twelve New York Times Best-selling books, including her latest, From Junk Food To Joy Food. In this episode, Joy shares her experience, practical advice, and she reveals the things Joy Fit Club inductees always seem to have in common. Also, we get an update from Nathaniel, who's at the very beginning of his own transformation from 671 pounds.

We're a week away from the start of another 8-week session of the weight loss support groups I cofacilitate with Coach Kathleen Miles. You still have time to get registered and join the team! The regular Monday night group is full, but we still have spaces available in the regular Tuesday night 8pm Eastern group, The "Lunch With Coach Kathleen" midday Tuesday group, and a few spaces open for the late Monday premium one-on-one memberships. If you have any questions, simply send an email to me-- transformation.road@gmail.com or Kathy- totalkathy@aol.com
Sign-Up Links:
Tuesday Primary group
http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-night-primary-group

Premium One on One Monday group
http://totalkathy.com/?event=premium-tuesday-one-on-one

Lunch with Kathy, Tuesday noon group
http://totalkathy.com/?event=lunch-with-kathleen

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I met my daily water goal. And I stayed connected with support.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Sean.
    Keep up the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes as we get older... it seems our tolerance for spinning things gets lesser!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.