Monday, February 27, 2017

February 27th, 2017 Almost Tweets Only and Episode 12

February 27th, 2017 Almost Tweets Only and Episode 12

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with great support.

Almost Tweets Only tonight!

Episode 12 of Transformation Planet is available now on iTunes, Google Play for android, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts! Here's a convenient Podbean player for listening directly from this blog page:

When we talk about transformation it's often about the physical--the difference you see. But what about the differences you can only feel? In this episode we'll get an update from Nathanial--then, I'll take you on location to an event where I was the emcee--a social event, where we'll talk about the mental and emotional transformations that often happen with dramatic weight loss.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you, I hate having to scan down past all that food to leave you a comment, Sean. My journey has morphed to so much more than what I eat. I hope that for you too.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.