Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 21st, 2017 This Ability

February 21st, 2017 This Ability

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my water goal. And I stayed connected with support.

I was still very tired today, so I'm making it a non-negotiable thing tonight. It's an interesting study really--this ability to make certain things non-negotiable--but not others.

Maintaining the integrity of my calorie budget: Non-Negotiable
Weighing and measuring at home and work: Non-Negotiable
Logging in MFP and follow-up accountability Tweet picture: Non-Negotiable
Remaining refined sugar-free: Non-Negotiable

Getting enough rest: Uh..yeah...well...

Anyway-- This isn't about perfection--never has been. It is about consistency--and I'm consistently doing what I do. Even when what I do isn't really what's best for me.

Work in progress. You bet, in most every way.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we just keep going. What is the alternative? I am so far from perfect, but so open to learning all the time. Thank you for this blog. I pray you get your rest. - Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.