Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13th, 2017 All Is Fresh

February 13th, 2017 All Is Fresh

When I get up to start my day--all is fresh. Yesterday is done, tomorrow isn't my concern--the day, and the moment is now. And it's here where I've established a routine that acts as a reset button each day. The personal spiritual time, short meditation, 2 cups water, 20 push-ups, and 20 squats--same thing, each day--starts every day. It sets the tone. When I enter the water and my half & half in MyFitnessPal, these are the first entries of the day. And now I'm ready. It's routine, repetitive--it happens at home or away, in one form or another. It's the #morningdeal. These things, this routine, automatically raises my awareness, reminds me of why I do what I do, and sets the foundation for peace, calm, and stability throughout this day, today.

I took a 1/2 day off today because I had a dental appointment at noon. Everything needed wasn't in place, so the appointment was rescheduled for three weeks out. I get seriously stressed going to the dentist. I suppose that's very normal. It was a 50/50 deal. 50% of me was relieved the work was delayed a few weeks and 50% of me had worked up enough courage to get in there and get it done.

I enjoyed some wonderful support calls this evening, a fantastic dinner and I'm getting to bed earlier than last night--and that's a wonderful thing.

If you haven't had a chance to listen to the latest episode of Transformation Planet, please subscribe in iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you find your favorite podcast! Here's a convenient player to listen directly from this blog page:


The next 8-week session for the weight loss support groups I cofacilitate with Life Coach Kathleen starts February 27th. We're full on Monday night's except for the premium one-on-one option that immediately follows the Monday primary group each week.

We still have spaces for the Tuesday night primary group. And spaces in the new midday Tuesday group with Coach Kathleen! If you're interested and/or have any questions, please email Coach Kathleen: totalkathy@aol.com or Me: transformation.road@gmail.com
















Click the poster to enlarge!


One of the most important things for me to do each day is to reach this point and be able to write the next couple of lines:
Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with great support.

I make these things important because I know--None of us are immune from going back the other way. This thing is never guaranteed, I don't ever "got this," and I must keep my mind open for new learning opportunities each day. It's a practice. Developing a plan that fits me takes time. It continually evolves. Every day that I manage to wake up with a willful embrace of my plan instead of a rejecting resentment, it's a positive message: My plan is working for me. It's moving in the right direction. I'm grateful.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to starting the next group in April or May, if you have one then.

    Thank you for posting your daily meals on Twitter. They give me ideas for my own menus. I do so much better on a lot of protein, and I see your meals are full of them. And I love those coffees with half and half! I use whole milk in mine..so much for us calorie counters having to forgo our luxuries...NOT! - Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.