Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26th, 2017 Cheese and Bacon

February 26th, 2017 Cheese and Bacon

The next 8-week weight loss support group session starts tomorrow and Tuesday. I'm super proud of what these groups do and I must say, the team that's developed is powerful. You still have time to join our team! Cofacilitator Life Coach Kathleen posted this earlier today:

This is the last day to sign up for Sean and my 8-week weight loss group. We have phone meetings every week, and a secret Facebook page. This group has not only helped me lose 161 pounds, but it's helped many others. Between Sean and I, we have collectively lost over 450 pounds! We know what we are doing! We have some pretty impressive success stories. For me, losing weight alone was nearly impossible for the long haul. This group is based on Support and Accountability, and that is what I needed to move forward on my journey to health. Try us for 8 weeks and see what it's all about. For about $15 dollars a week, (less than going out to lunch) your life could totally change. Mine did! We have openings left for Tuesday night and Tuesday afternoon. And if you are a bit shy about groups conference calls, we have a one on one premium package where you have one on one calls each week with Sean and me, and total access to our Secret Facebook page. 

We have members at all stages of their transformation, from just getting started to maintenance mode. If you have 20 pounds to lose or 300, discover the difference solid accountability and support makes! We keep these groups small and exclusive. As Kathleen mentioned, Monday night primary group is full, but we still have spaces open for Tuesday midday and the Tuesday night group. Instead of posting signup links here--simply email me directly if you're ready to join!

transformation.road@gmail.com

I've had a busy weekend. And for that reason, I've decided to take a vacation day tomorrow. I'll be sleeping in tomorrow morning, like a champ!

I spent some time working on episode 12 of Transformation Planet, but kept having issues with the computer I use for editing. I'll get it worked out--and the next episode will release tomorrow night, a day behind schedule. It was frustrating, to say the least. The key to building a successful podcast, from what I've learned from those who have: Consistency!! Isn't that the key to most everything?

I had the pleasure of preparing breakfast this morning for my grandson Noah. When he stays over, I make sure to buy bacon just for him. He loves bacon.

Me: "What do you want for breakfast, bubby?"
Noah: "Cheese and bacon."
Me: "How about some banana, too?"
Noah: "Cheese and bacon!"
Me: "Do you want apple slices and maybe some eggs?"
Noah: "Cheese and bacon."

Well, okay--cheese and bacon, coming right up! I wrapped his bacon slices in mozzarella--and he finished every bite. The kid is low carb, apparently.

Amber and I visited mom for a little while before enjoying dinner together this evening. It was a wonderful visit. We don't do it often enough!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed well connected with exceptional support. And I had a fairly decent workout this evening. It was a busy--but solid day.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.