Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15th, 2017 Without Fluff

February 15th, 2017 Without Fluff

I felt well this morning. I mean, well, as in--okay. I felt okay. Like, at peace, okay. I don't know why--maybe it was all the thoughts and emotions involved when I remember my little brother--followed by such a wonderful outpouring of messages from people far and near, for Shane. If you have a copy of my book, the chapter "Shane's Gift" will give you a little more insight into how much he meant to so many people.

I was thrilled to have one of Shane's high school peer advocates comment about Shane: "Shane was amazing! I had the pleasure of being around him daily in Peer Advocate and I cherish those memories! God Bless You!"

Perhaps it was waking up to the memories of Shane from others that felt so warm. Anyhow, please know--I appreciate each and every sentiment.

I spoke to my closest support friend and long-time advisor this afternoon. One of the things I sincerely appreciate about her is how she always shoots straight with me. She speaks truth, even when the truth isn't what I want to hear. When I speak with her, I know I'm going to get the most spot on advice without fluff. I'm one of many she's helped over the years. I'm blessed to be on her list!

I stopped by to see mom this afternoon--and my youngest daughter and my grandson Noah stopped by, too! It was a short, but very nice family get-together!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. I had a great workout tonight. And I stayed well connected with fantastic support.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.