Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10th, 2015 A Learning Process

November 10th, 2015 A Learning Process

The latest Winning Loser Video Blog was released today. The topic of handling compliments is explored and tied back to how we feel about ourselves with a suggested exercise to help strengthen how we feel in that direction. It's helped me tremendously.

The opening sequence of the video attempts some humor. I wasn't too happy with my script for the opening. It wasn't until it was done when I thought of 25 ways to make it better. There will be other opportunities! We're just getting started with these WLVBlogs. It's a learning process!

Special thanks to my good friend, actress Morgan Ham, for playing the therapist. I've had the pleasure of acting alongside her in two different stage productions. She's awesome! After handing her this script--I hope she returns my calls next time! 

It was a lot of fun. And the message after the opening, in my opinion, goes far beyond positively affecting our mental state during and after weight loss--it's a truly universal exercise to enhance genuine happiness for anyone, in any circumstance.


I hit my goals square today. I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I continued my abstinence from refined sugar, I consumed 64oz of water, I moderated the Tuesday night group, prepared a delicious dinner and exercised well.

Tomorrow is maintenance weigh-in day at the doctor's office. It really doesn't matter to me what it says. One weigh-in isn't enough information for me at this point. The only helpful information is a trend up or down and that's why I've chosen to get a number every two weeks. I'm simply looking for trends. Lately, it's been steady.

Tomorrow evening at 6pm is my first official weight training session. I'm resisting the urge to feel incredibly anxious about it and simply be okay. I'm choosing to be okay. This is important. I can only do what I can do and I guarantee not one person will laugh or be shocked by my lack of physical strength. This isn't junior high. 

My Tweets Today:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.