Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October 18th, 2016 Late Night

October 18th, 2016 Late Night

Late night, Tweets only for me!

Well, almost...

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with great support.

I also managed 7 hours sleep last night for the fourth night in a row. I've made arrangements for a colleague to cover the first part of my radio show in the morning--so tonight will still be a 7 hour sleep night. I opted for this instead of the original plan to take a full day.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.