Saturday, October 8, 2016

October 8th, 2016 Extra Rest

October 8th, 2016 Extra Rest

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I stayed connected with great support. I met my water goal. I made extra rest a priority.

I'd say it's been a great day!

Plus I made some progress tonight on a few things I'm working on.

Allowing for a super-short "nearly Tweets only" post, tonight. It's time to get more rest!

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.