Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1st, 2016 OktoberFest 2016

October 1st, 2016 OktoberFest 2016

The next 8-week session of the weight loss support groups I cofacilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Life Coach Gerri, start Monday and Tuesday. It's not too late! A few spaces remain. Literally, a few spaces!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at transformation.road@gmail.com or Kathleen at totalkathy@aol.com

Here are the sign-up links:
Monday Night Primary Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-october-3rd-monday-night-group 6pm Central/7pm Eastern/5pm Mountain/4pm Pacific

Monday Night One-On-One Premium Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-premium-group-october-3rd-800-pm-eastern 7:05pm Central/8:05pm Eastern/6:05pm Mountain/5:05pm Pacific

Tuesday Night Primary Group: http://totalkathy.com/?event=a-new-weigh-october-4th-monday-night-group-800-pm-eastern 7pm Central/8pm Eastern/6pm Mountain/5pm Pacific

A former member sent a message this evening. With her permission, I'll share it with you:
Hello, Sean. This is Beth in Tennessee. Just wanted to let you and the others know that I have now lost 31 lbs and am doing well.  Still no sugary drinks! Thank you so very much for the jump start!! Tell everyone hello for me! I feel great!  Physically and mentally. Still very committed to continuing with this healthy lifestyle. I'm still following the basic things I learned from the group. Water and my fitness pal. About 4 weeks ago I slipped and gained 3 pounds but got right back and lost them and more. People are noticing - which is nice. My husband and 3 sons are very proud of me. I'm proud of myself too. I love feeling lighter and having more energy! Thank you!!

Beth, my friend, well done! Well done!!!
------------------------------------

Today was Day 1 of emceeing OktoberFest, tomorrow is the final day. This morning, I decided to NOT plan, prepare & pack food (except a single banana.) Instead, I decided to navigate the choices from the food vendors at OktoberFest! It went well. I asked the questions needed to determine the ingredients and trusted myself to make the right choices. I feel like I did very well. I texted this plan to a support buddy and from then on, I was determined. The schedule called for me to be on location from 10:30am to 6:00pm.

Shortly after, I met up with my oldest daughter, Amber, for dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant around the corner from my apartment. We dined--and then headed to the theatre for Illusionists Sean-Paul and Juliane Fay. We both loved the show. It was very entertaining

I get to sleep in a little more in the morning--I don't report to OktoberFest emceeing until 11:30am...and I'll be done a couple hours earlier than this evening!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar--and I remained food sober. I exceeded my daily water goal by 9 cups! And I stayed in contact with exceptional support,

Letting some pics from today and the Tweets, take it the rest of the today. Thank you, both!!!
 photo FullSizeRender 11_zpsxa3gra15.jpg

 photo IMG_6451_zpslfksrr6m.jpg

 photo IMG_6448_zpsb9guxtka.jpg

 photo IMG_6474_zpsu4upmo4s.jpg

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:








































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.