Monday, October 24, 2016

October 24th, 2016 Working Well

October 24th, 2016 Working Well

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I met my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with solid support contacts.

I'm approaching two weeks in a row of getting at minimum 7 hours sleep. It's helping. I've had a couple days where I still felt tired. I'm hoping 7 hours is enough because 9:30pm is already an early bedtime for me--but still workable for what I want to do, schedule wise. If the need requires me to move it to 8:30--that'll be very challenging. I've moved my alarm time to a little later a few days--once to 5am, 4:45am and 4:40am, just to compensate for later bedtime. I'm afraid that's a slippery slope--and really, I seriously value my morning time. When I move the alarm time it lessens the quality of everything I make important each morning, because I feel rushed.

Okay--I'm doing well, I'm feeling well and this is working well.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:




























Thank you for you reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.