Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20th, 2016 Operating On 7 Hours

October 20th, 2016 Operating On 7 Hours

Short post tonight! Looking forward to longer posts this weekend.

Today: I was operating on 7 hours sleep. I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with great support.

I had a full day at work, then made the trip to Stillwater to spend the afternoon with mom. We visited her doctor for a checkup. She's doing very well! I made it back and returned to the studio to get a few things done.

I'm headed to bed shortly. I'm moving my alarm to 5am tomorrow morning--that means my 7-hour sleep bedtime is 10pm.

The latest episode of Transformation Planet is now available on iTunes, Google Play and wherever you find podcasts.

Janelle Keith's 130-pound weight loss came after decades of diet mentality and failed attempts. She was a morning radio personality on a Christian radio station for thirteen years--and although it was an on-air weight loss challenge that started her weight loss, the perspectives she needed to finally break free were divinely presented to her long before she started her transformation. Janelle has traveled the world spreading the gospel as a missionary in some of the most impoverished parts of the planet. Her unshakable faith has given her a transformation that goes far beyond the physical. When she speaks about the freedom she enjoys today, its depth and meaning comes through loud and clear.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.