Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 19th, 2016 Making It Important

October 19th, 2016 Making It Important

I could certainly feel a positive difference today. I'm proud of myself for making the sleep important. I'm doing well--and this is by far my biggest challenge--and number one focus. I've never made enough sleep important, until now. I didn't make enough sleep important during my initial weight loss, during my return from relapse/regain and I haven't, until now, made it important during maintenance. How have I made it this far? Answer: Coffee, naps, and great support. And that's not the best plan.

Today I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I made my water goal, I stayed connected with superb support connections and I took on an exceptionally accomplished work day at the studio. It was solid. Oh--and I did a great 15 minute stair climbing cardio session tonight.

The one thing I didn't do--and I'm doing my best to avoid negative self-talk about it...I ran out of time on post-production of episode 5 of Transformation Planet. It's almost done. But finishing tonight would have violated my 7 hours sleep. And I can't sacrifice this anymore. Well, I could--but I don't want to anymore. I want to see the difference feeling naturally rested can make in my life. I believe it'll be good.

The deal is--whatever time the alarm is set, I must roll the clock back 7 hours to find tonight's bedtime. I'm setting the alarm for 4:45am. I have 14 minutes to be in bed, ready for sleep.

I've made not "being able" to do this, such a big deal. And now--I'm not making it a big deal. I'm simply making it important.

By the way-- episode 5 of Transformation Planet will be released tomorrow evening.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.