Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 26th, 2016 Those Jeans

October 26th, 2016 Those Jeans

Sorting through my clothes, I ran across a bag marked for donation. I knew I had put some jeans in there--possibly some I could now wear. I know there are some old Levi's 501's in there somewhere. I ended up coming across a pair of jeans gifted to me six years ago by a fellow weight loss blogger. I remember receiving this very generous package of clothing--all in sizes that worked as I approached 230 pounds all those years ago--and I remember coming across a pair of jeans on the bottom of the box that I just knew, had to be a mistake. A size 32 waist pair of Lucky Jeans. Forget it, I thought back then--even at my healthiest weight, there's no way those will ever fit.

I picked them up this morning and thought...Hmm...I wonder...

And they fit perfectly.

This wasn't a goal of mine at all. It's not like I was waiting for the day I could get into them--it just happened, and it was very nice. I've never worn Lucky jeans before--and my goodness, they're comfy! 
 photo IMG_8475_zpsshbm8mp5.jpg
Rather than posting a picture of these on my rear-end--I thought a comparison photo with my old size 64's might be a little more tasteful.

Today was a busy--but productive day. I'm dropping in bed within minutes. I broke my streak on 7 hours sleep last night, and that wasn't good. And tonight I'm struggling to make it. I'm actually setting my alarm later in the morning to compensate, and that's not a habit I need to start.

It's a work in progress, obviously.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my daily water goal, I worked out tonight at the gym and I stayed well connected with solid support.

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:




































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Size 32! that's an awesome comparison! Do you remember what size you were at 235 & 250?

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.